UltraChix offers Trail Running Tours across Tasmania, combing stunning locations with on-the-run tuition and tips in a friendly and encouraging environment. All while enjoying the best in local produce.
Sun, Sand & Trails Tour
9th February 2019 – $90 per person
This tour will be at an easy pace with several rest stops, suitable for novice to intermediate runners. It will be a great hit-out training run for those preparing for Tassie Trail Fest or Gone Nuts in late February/early March.
- Bus transfer from Launceston (8am) to Bridport and return (3pm).
- Two-hour trail run around the beautiful Bridport Coastal Reserve.
- Expert advice and tips on trail running technique from Amy and Bev along the way.
- Lunch and drinks at local venue in Bridport (at own cost – order as you please)
Tamar Valley Mystery Tour
24th March 2019 – $90 per person
This tour is aimed at more intermediate runners with some trail running experience and reasonable fitness – get in touch if you have any concerns regarding your fitness and suitability for this tour.
- Bus transfer from and to Launceston.
- A heart pumping two-hour trail run in one of our favourite secret locations which will gives a great insight into hill climbing and descent technique, perfect for those looking to complete UTA22, Endorfun Frecyinet, or simply to hone their skills over varying technical terrain.
- Expert tips and technique advice from Amy and Bev along the way.
- Lunch and drinks at local venue (at own cost, order as you please).